WELCOME!

Welcome! Thanks for checking out my page.



Friday, November 19, 2010

Website

I am really excited about this week's activity.  Initially I struggled with manipulating the selected formatted site.  Once I got the hand of it I kept wanted to play with it a bit more.  It is amazing the possibilities that this site could ofhttps://sites.google.com/site/shorelineelementaryfirstgrade/homefer to parents.  In addition, it would allow me to easily post important documents and information and know that parents would receive this information.  First graders are just starting to learn responsibility.  So often a parent will call and have no idea that there was a field trip, party, or conferences because the note never got home.  I created this website to help all my parents become more involved with their child's experience within the classroom.  This is only a taste of what the site would and could include.  I would love to post pictures and maybe even silly stories about our day.  I find as a parent and a teacher that I miss out on that important "pick-up" conversation with my own kids.  If I could offer parents some of the little things that occurred during our day it could help them connect with their child.  I hope you enjoy my site!  Again, it is only a beginning!   Here it is....https://sites.google.com/site/shorelineelementaryfirstgrade/home

No comments:

Post a Comment